At times we may retain third parties to analyze data we collect, including Personal Information, solely to help us improve our products and our Web site. In addition, if you order a product or service from us, we may provide Personal Information to suppliers and other third parties to enable delivery of such product or service. These third parties are not authorized by us to use your Personal Information in any other way. Roll Em Up does not sell Personal Information. Please note that we will release your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order. We are constantly trying to improve how we promote our Web site. To help us do this, we may measure the effectiveness of our web presence by determining what you clicked on to get to our site. Site measurement statistics may be used to personalize your Web site experience, as well as to evaluate statistics about usage of the Web site. Information about your computer may also be collected and linked to your Personal Information. This is to ensure that our Web site presents the best web experience for visitors, and that they are an effective information resource.
BOMB AF BRANDS LLC.
16842 VON KARMAN RD, STE 325
IRVINE, CA 92606
Olo Inc. (“Olo”, “we“, “us”, or “our”) provides technologies, products, and services (collectively, “Services”) used by the merchant whose branding is displayed on the website, application, or storefront with which you are interacting (the “Merchant”).
Our Services are only intended for and available to individuals in the United States and Canada. We provide additional information for residents of California below.
Personal information we collect
Olo collects information from you in various ways when you access or use the Services. This information may include:
Information you provide to us. Personal information you provide to us through the Services may include:
- Contact and account information that you provide, such as your first and last name, email address, home address, and phone number.
- Account credentials, such as security information that we use for authentication and account access.
- Payment information you provide to complete your orders on or through the Services. This may include your payment card number, bank account number, and billing address. Payments may be processed by payment service providers, including Stripe. Olo does not store your payment information on our servers, but stores a secure “token” that helps facilitate a secure payment transaction with the Merchant. The information you provide to the payment service providers in connection with purchases may be handled in accordance with their own terms of service and privacy policies.
- Reservation, order, and delivery information, including menu items and other details about the orders you place, your delivery address, handoff mode and details (such as your car model and license plate to identify your vehicle for pickup), and your order history.
- Order preferences, such as your store locations, favorite menu items, dietary restrictions, nutritional habits, and food preferences.
- Precise location information that you choose to share with us via your mobile device settings, using GPS, WiFi, wireless network triangulation or other methods. For example, such information may be used to locate those locations of the Merchant that are near you or when you “check in” via the Services.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact Olo or the Merchant in connection with the Services with questions, feedback, product reviews, or otherwise correspond.
- Publicly available information included in your social media accounts, such as your social media account IDs and usernames.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Services and interact with us or the Merchant, including information associated with any content you upload to the Services or otherwise submit, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Services.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about the Merchant’s activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with such communications.
Information we obtain from third parties:
- The Merchant. We may receive information from the Merchant, including (1) your reservation information, (2) order details and other transaction information, (3) feedback, reviews, survey results, or other correspondence, (4) information you voluntarily submit to the Merchant, including your profession, gender, date of birth, or profile picture, and (5) information you share with the Merchant via your social media accounts.
- Third-party login information. When you link, connect, or login to the Services with a third party service (e.g., Google, Facebook, or Apple), you may direct the service to send us (on behalf of the Merchant) information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information as controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings with that service.
- Other Sources. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as third party analytics services, the Merchant’s marketing partners, publicly-available sources and data providers.
Automatic data collection. We, our service providers, and the Merchant’s advertising partners or service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Services, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 4G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, browsing history, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How we use your personal information
To operate our Services:
- Provide, operate, maintain, secure and improve our Services. For example we may:
- Enable you to create an account or otherwise use our Services.
- Facilitate orders and payment transactions initiated by you, and have those orders delivered to you.
- Personalize your experience with our merchant customers and their communications with you (including for marketing purposes).
- Consolidate and combine information we collect via your interaction with our Services in connection with providing you with personalized experiences.
- Facilitate communications between you and the Merchant, including via email, text, SMS, social media platform messages, telephone, or any other medium for which you have provided contact information to the Merchant. Such communications may include feedback, technical and customer support, marketing communications, and information and updates about your experience and information sharing with your social networks.
- Conduct analytics and provide reporting.
- Use and disclose data as directed by the Merchant and enable them to run their business.
- Communicate with you about our Services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with our Services and Merchant communications.
- Provide support for our Services, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development. Generally, we use theinformation we collect to identify issues, better tailor our Services, and to test and evaluate, improve, develop, and add on to our Services. For example, we may analyze your usage information and data from your interaction with our Services using tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel to help us understand traffic patterns, trends, and potential issues with our Services. We may also create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve our services, and promote our business.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims).
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies.
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our website and our services.
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
How we share your personal information
Entities as directed by you and/or the Merchant,
- The Merchant, including to fulfill your order and facilitate your transactions with them.
- Other third parties as directed by the Merchant, including the Merchant’s advertising partners, analytics services, data providers, service providers, and other third parties.
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our services or our business (such as hosting, information technology, payment processing, customer support, email delivery, and website analytics services).
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Business transfers. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Olo or our affiliates (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Your rights and choices
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users. Users who are located in California can find additional information about their rights below.
Access or update your information. You may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into your account with the Merchant.
Delete your account with the Merchant. You can delete your account in your account settings by logging into the account. If you request that the Merchant delete your account, we will delete your account and you will no longer be able to log into or use that account. However, Olo may maintain a copy of your information on our servers for record retention and risk management purposes.
De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) linked to your account, then you may close your account with the applicable Merchant. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
Opt out of location tracking. If you initially consented to the collection of precise location information through our Services, you can stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. Please note, however, that if you withdraw consent to our collection of precise location information, you may no longer be able to use some features of the Services.
Opt out of marketing communications. If you have signed up to receive marketing communications from the Merchant, you may opt out of marketing-related email communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications we send you on behalf of the Merchant.
Online tracking opt-out. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through our Services, which we have summarized below:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our Services from setting cookies used for third party analytics or interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, DuckDuckGo, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers. For more information about Google Analytics or to prevent the storage and processing of this data (including your IP address) by Google, you can download and install the browser-plug in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Other sites, mobile applications and services
Our Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures in an effort to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control against theft, loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. We restrict access to personal information on a need-to-know basis to employees and authorized service providers who require access to fulfill their job requirements. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Services from a child under 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
How to contact us
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following mailing address:Olo
One World Trade Center, 82nd Floor
New York, NY 10007 USA
Additional information for users located in California
We are providing this supplemental privacy notice to California users on behalf of the Merchant, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Please note that as a service provider handling personal information on behalf of the Merchant, Olo is not required to provide a CCPA notice. This notice does not apply to individuals with whom Olo engages in the individuals’ capacity as representatives of businesses that may use our Services or provide services to Olo, holders of Olo Accounts, or any user who visits Olo’s website (www.olo.com), which is designed only for businesses and not for individuals’ use in their personal or household capacity.
Your California privacy rights. The CCPA grants individuals whose information is governed by the CCPA the following rights:
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you on behalf of the Merchant.
- Deletion. You can ask to delete the Personal Information that we maintain about you on behalf of the Merchant.
- Opt out of sale of your personal information. As a service provider, Olo does not sell personal information collected through the Services. Please refer to instructions on how to limit online tracking for information on how may opt-out of data collection.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
Please note that the CCPA limits these rights by, for example, prohibiting businesses from providing certain sensitive information in response to an access request and limiting the circumstances in which they must comply with a deletion request.
How users in California can exercise their rights
You may exercise your California privacy rights described above as follows:
- To request access to or deletion of personal information. Visit the Merchant’s website.
- To learn how to limit tracking. Visit Online Tracking Opt-out Guide.
- Identity verification. CCPA requires verification of the identity of the individual submitting the request. For identity verification requirements, visit the applicable Merchant’s website.
- Authorized agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf.
Last Updated: March 13, 2020
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS AND PRIVACY SHIELD
If you are a non-U.S. user of the Services, by using the Services and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed outside the country in which it was collected, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you acknowledge such transfer.
Olo complies with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from the EU and/or Switzerland. Please visit our Privacy Shield Statement for more information on our Privacy Shield certification.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION OLO COLLECTS
Olo collects information from you in various ways when you access or use the Services. Olo collect personal information from you in the following ways:
(a) Personal Information You Provide to Us. For example:
- Olo may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, address, e-mail, telephone number and when you create an account (“Account“).
- The Services allow you to store preferences such as your location, recent orders and favorite menu items in order to make it more convenient for you to place additional orders in the future.
- When you order menu items from the Branded Company on our Services, Olo will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name and payment information. Olo may store this information on our servers, in order to make it easier for you to place orders for the Branded Company’s menu items in the future. Olo does not store your payment information on our servers, but stores a secure “token” that helps facilitate a secure payment transaction on the Branded Company Services.
- If you provide feedback or contact Olo via email, Olo will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- Olo also collects other types of personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as any information requested by Olo if you contact Olo via email regarding support for the Services.
(b) Personal Information Collected Via Technology. Olo collects certain information from you automatically when you access and use the Services as described below:
- Information Collected by our Servers. To make the Services more useful to you, Olo servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including the referring/exit pages, your browser type, domain name, date/time stamp for your visit and your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device when you use the Internet). Olo uses this information to analyze trends, administer the Services, monitor for fraudulent activities using fraud management tools, and better tailor the Services to users’ needs.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect information from your mobile device if you have downloaded a Branded Company’s Application. This information is generally used to help deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your general geographic location, how you use the Application(s), and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event the Application crashes your mobile device, Olo will receive information about your mobile device model, software version and device carrier, to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of the Application. This information is sent to Olo as aggregated information. The aggregated information is not used to identify an individual.
(c) Facebook and other Social Networking Services. The Services may allow users to access Facebook and other social networking sites (each, an “SNS”) to interact with and share their experiences with the Branded Company’s products and services with their friends. If you are not a registered user of the Services, you can create an Account by clicking on “Sign In” using Facebook or another SNS that we support, and then entering your SNS login credentials. In this case, Olo may receive information from Facebook or another SNS to make it easier for you to create an Account on the Services. Once you register on the Services and connect with Facebook or another SNS, you will be able to automatically post recent activity back to Facebook or the other SNS. The information that your Facebook or other SNS account provides to Olo may depend on the privacy settings you have with that SNS, so please consult the SNS’s privacy and data practices.
(d) Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone and agree to the collection of your location when prompted by the Services, Olo will collect your location information when you use the Services; for example, to locate those restaurants and locations of the Branded Company that are near you or when you “check in” via the Services. If you do not want Olo to collect this information, you may decline the collection of your location when prompted, or adjust the location services settings on your device.
HOW OLO USES YOUR INFORMATION
(a) General Use. In general, Olo uses your personal information to respond to your requests as submitted through the Services, to provide you the Services you request, or to help serve you better. Olo uses your personal information in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of, and secure and maintain your Account;
- identify you as a legitimate user in Olo’s system;
- provide improved administration of the Site, Application and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Site, Application and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- call or send you an SMS message about your order status or any issues with your order (e.g., food being prepared); and,
- send surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to the Services at the Branded Company’s request or direction.
(b) Creation of Non-Identifiable Data. Olo may create de-identified information records from personal information by excluding certain information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. Olo may use this information, in a form that does not personally identify you to analyze request patterns and usage patterns to enhance Olo’s products and services. Olo reserves the right to use and disclose non-identifiable information to third parties in its discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
BECAUSE OLO DOES NOT CONTROL THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THE BRANDED COMPANY, YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BRANDED COMPANY’S PRIVACY POLICIES.
SAFEGUARDS AND RETENTION
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures in an effort to safeguard the personal information in our custody and control against theft, loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. We restrict access to personal information on a need-to-know basis to employees and authorized service providers who require access to fulfil their job requirements.
We have record retention processes designed to retain personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes set out herein or as otherwise required to meet legal or business requirements.
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
The Services are not directed towards individuals under the age of 13, and Olo does not intentionally gather personal information about visitors who are under the age of 13. Furthermore, Olo does not intentionally allow visitors under the age of 18 to register for the Services. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Olo and Olo learns that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, Olo will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that Olo might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact Olo at: One World Trade Center, 82nd Floor, New York, NY 10007.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have several choices regarding use of information on the Services.
(a) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from the Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all or portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let Olo know at the contact information provided below.
(b) De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) linked to your Account, then you may close your account with the Branded Company. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
(c) Application. You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
(d) How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which